Look for me on:

Look for me on: Twitter at Mere Trinkets

Pinterest at Mere Trinkets or Suzie Jackson

Facebook at Mere Trinkets

Etsy at Mere Trinkets

Wanelo at Mere Trinkets


Monday, January 16, 2012

January 15, 2012

Today is my daughter, Amy's birthday.  I spent the day thinking back to all her birthdays, giving birth to her and to all those amazing things in between that cemented our relationship and made being her mother the most extraordinary thing to happen in my life.   Happy Birthday, my beautiful girl.  I'm so proud of you!

January 16, 2012

After her party was over with family and friends in California, my girl and I Skyped for hours talking about our jewelry projects and checking out bead stores online. You can take a girl away from her parents to another city, but you can't take her out of her design mode.  It's with us whevever we go and we sure do know how to have fun with it. Happy beading, sweetheart!

www.etsy.com/shop/AmyKoceeDesigns or
www.etsy.com/shop/LuxeTreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment