Look for me on:

Look for me on: Twitter at Mere Trinkets

Pinterest at Mere Trinkets or Suzie Jackson

Facebook at Mere Trinkets

Etsy at Mere Trinkets

Wanelo at Mere Trinkets


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012.

Today, on Pinterest, I learned how to make a brownie in a mug in a microwave.  There's a gluten free version too. It's so easy, I know I'm going to be committed to this relationship.  Put a dab of ice cream on the top and eat it while it's still warm.

1/4 C flour  (for gluten free version used oat flour that is gluten free)
1/4 C packed brown sugar
2 Tbs cocoa powder (unsweetened)
2 Tbs oil
2 Tbs water, coffee  (you can use milk, but the result is indigestable)
Stir the dry, get out lumps, add the wet, microwave on high 1 minute.

I also listed about ten new things today.  I'm nutz about copper wire and making rings and bracelets out of it.  I love to heat it--(anneal it)--the color changes to the softest brown and the patina is so soft. 

I spent most of the day photographing and editing photos for my listings. Now I can't type anymore--I'm having trouble finding the "J" on this keyboard, so I type gibberish a lot, a lot.  I don't have to be off the "J" to do that, though....hahahahah!!!


Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment