Look for me on:

Look for me on: Twitter at Mere Trinkets

Pinterest at Mere Trinkets or Suzie Jackson

Facebook at Mere Trinkets

Etsy at Mere Trinkets

Wanelo at Mere Trinkets


Monday, June 18, 2012

Hi, and happy June...it's hot so I hope you're keeping cool!  I guess that's what summer is all about.  I'm wishing you'll have the opportunity to be near a beach or lake during part of this month.  I'll keep my fingers crossed. In the meantime, I've made some new things for you to look at.  I hope you like them. 






Most of the things I'm doing are about ethnic looks, stacking bracelets, rings and necklaces, which nicely fit in with layering and all the scarf wearing we're doing now.  Scarves really split the view of a person's width and makes any neck look prettier.  That's cool, too.  So, there are fun things to look forward to. And anything, but anything goes with fashion--any length, any color, mixed up patterns, hats are back and look great with super long, healthy hair and a big pair of sunglasses and just the perfect shoes.  Shoes are crazy now and extra fun. And prices are great if your budget is small. Now more than ever we have the freedom to explore our look and take it to the limit.  Have fun this summer with all your adventures.  Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment