Look for me on:

Look for me on: Twitter at Mere Trinkets

Pinterest at Mere Trinkets or Suzie Jackson

Facebook at Mere Trinkets

Etsy at Mere Trinkets

Wanelo at Mere Trinkets


Thursday, September 27, 2012

There's been a little iddy bit of a gap in my blog...summer is to blame...blame it all on summer.  Way too hot and too many things to do as usual.  Soon the weather will be more temperate and hopefully we'll enjoy the outcome of elections, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

In preparation for an even busier time, I've put together a few trinkets for you to look at.  I'm still in the ethnic groove, but as someone reminded me at an arty function, we need to show our versatility.  I guess that's true unless your passion won't let you go there and you need to stay in a particular genre.  It might limit who likes and looks at your stuff but you're doing expression here.  It's all about your heart and soul. And without further adoo...here we go!


These are Black and Bronze Czech Glass Bracelets--you get two of them.


These are Love Beat Earrings!!!




More ethnic necklaces!











www.etsy.com/shop/meretrinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment